Our Behavior Health Clinician is an Advanced Practice Registered Nurse that specializes in Psychiatric and Mental Health Disorders.
A Psychiatric and Mental Health Nurse Practitioner promotes mental health, treats mental illness with medications and brief therapy, helps prevent relapse and manages psychiatric rehabilitation.
- Psychiatric substance abuse and physical assessment
- Interpretation and monitoring of lab results
- Development and implementation of treatment plans
- Prescription, administration, and monitoring of medications and their effects
- Consultation and referral to other services as needed