PRN-MA/CMA/LVN Position in Multi-Specialty Clinic
• Experience in office based procedures (ie: wound dressing changes, sterile prepping for injections, performing CLIA waived testing and swabs..)
• Acquiring vital signs (manually and electronically)
• Administering injections and vaccinations.
• Phlebotomy experience a plus.
• Must have experience with EHR documentation.
• Possess knowledge of biohazard and infection control.
• Experience with managing medical supply inventory.
• Must be able to manage daily schedule and high call volume.
• Knowledge of common medications and medical terminology.
• Detail oriented with great time management skills, and a self starter.
• Spanish speaking a plus, but not required.
• Must be computer literate and able to work with multiple programs ranging from Microsoft Office to many online accounts.
• Able to communicate effectively with patients and employees.
• Great customer service and professional phone etiquette.
• M-Th 8am-5pm F 8am-12pm (standard hours, however different shifts may change)
• Will work with any schedule
Questions? You can call (325) 793- 5360 or email our ADC HR Department for further assistance.
Apply to join our team here: